About Brian Lohrbach, M.D.
Dr. Lohrbach, an Appleton native and graduate of Fox Valley Lutheran High School, returned to Appleton in 2002 to join the Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton. An orthopedic surgeon certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, he practices in Appleton, New London, and Waupaca.
Dr. Lohrbach is a recognized expert in anterior hip replacements, having performed more than 1,300 of the procedures. To learn more about it, click here.
After completing a significant milestone number of anterior hip replacement surgeries in 2020, Dr. Lohrbach was featured on WBAY for his talent and innovation. To view the news segment, click here.
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis
- Internship & Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago
News & Testimonials
- Anterior hip replacements
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Total knee replacements
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation