We’ve been told that OSI is a great place to work. We offer a positive, collaborative working environment, along with competitive wages and benefits. Our culture is one of innovation and employee engagement, where everyone is encouraged to share ideas for OSI’s continuous improvement. And we offer the opportunity to impact lives with personalized medical care unlike anywhere else.
We’re changing the face of healthcare, and we’d love for you to be a part of it. If that sounds good to you, please take a look at our open positions. We’d love to hear from you.
The Orthopedic & Sports Surgery Center is seeking an experienced, professional individual that can work under limited supervision to perform various radiologic needs in our ambulatory surgery center (ASC). The position focuses on orthopedic, spine, podiatry, and interventional pain procedures utilizing fluoroscopy (C-ARM) and/or a portable digital machine in the intra-op and post-op surgical setting. Responsibilities also include maintenance of x-ray equipment and barrier devices, assisting with patient positioning, and assisting with daily needs in the ASC.
This is a full-time position with later hour coverage on determined days.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- At least 2 years of experience in a surgical setting that includes spine
- Current CPR certification required
We are looking for an individual who will create a positive first impression and establish strong patient relationships while assisting patients and potential patients with their requests in a fast-paced environment. Candidates for this position must possess a background in and a passion for serving customers, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent problem solving skills. Orthopedic medical experience is preferred.
This full-time (40 hrs./week) position will be working at the front desk, answering phones, greeting patients, verifying patient benefit information, and scheduling appointments. This position is Monday through Friday with minimal evening hours. No weekends or holidays.
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of EPIC systems preferred
- Medical experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
This position is responsible for day-to-day Human Resources functions at OSI. The HR Manager manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs, and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training and development, safety, benefits, compensation, organizational development and staffing for the Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton, Valley Orthopedic Clinic and the Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Provide HR consultation, support, and policy interpretation to employees, managers, and leadership of the Ambulatory Surgery Center, Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton and Valley Orthopedic Clinic
- Development and management of a salary administration plan
- Coordinate and manage OSI employee health insurance and other benefits; communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
- Manage employment practices to include job descriptions, job postings, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, employee packets and new employee orientations
- Devise a list of procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our staff
- Implement and administer employee policies; monitor policies for needed improvements and revisions
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Train and provide HR support to Clinic managers
- Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the organization
- In cooperation with the Privacy and Security Officers assist in employee HIPAA compliance
- Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion
- Accepting applications until Feb. 16, 2018
- Review applications Feb. 19 – Mar. 2, 2018
- Interviews Mar. 5-16, 2018
- Start date April 16, 2018
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- or Organization Development or equivalent
- A minimum of five years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training in employment law
- organizational planning
- organization development
- employee relations
- and preventive labor relations preferred
- SHRM-CP (formerly SHRM Professional in Human Resources (PHR)) certification preferred
- not required
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment; must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
The Orthopedic & Sports Institute is seeking 2-3 qualified full-time Physician Assistants and/or Nurse Practitioners to join our team at the De Pere and Appleton locations. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience. Compensation package includes employee medical, vision, and dental coverage. Professional liability insurance, CME time and stipend. Generous 401k and retirement contribution.
Job duties include:
•Evaluation and assessment of new patients
•Facilitate patient transition within and between health care settings
•Pre-operative evaluation and health management
•Facilitate staff, patient, and family decision-making by providing educational tools
•Assist with orthopedic surgical procedures
•Post-operative patient care
•Patient rounds, administer discharge orders, dictate patient discharge summaries
•Brace-fitting and education
•Order/interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to specific need of patient
•Triage and handling of patient-related clinical questions and concerns (i.e. procedural questions, discharge summaries, etc.)
- Graduate of an accredited program
- Active clinical licensing as required by state and federal law
- Eligible for hospital privileges/credentialing
- Experience in a fast-paced medical practice
- preferably with orthopedics
- Knowledge of/experience with prescription management
- including schedule II drugs
- Previous experience in team centered clinic
The Recovery Inn, located on the campus of the Orthopedic & Sports Institute, is a unique facility offering highly specialized rehabilitation services to those recovering from joint replacement or repair surgery.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the care and safety of patients. The RN is also responsible for ensuring effective communication among him/herself, the certified nursing assistant, the patient and their families, other staff, and physicians. The RN promotes restoration of health and the achievement of patient health goals through assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and delegation in the delivery of patient care. The RN must be perceptive, with good judgment and decision-making/problem-solving skills, and must be able to understand and implement the plan of care. The RN must show courtesy and respect to other employees, patients, family members, and visitors while providing excellent customer service.
There are two available positions:
1) full-time night shift
2) casual call
For either, apply online or send cover letter and resume to:
Shaena Van Handel, Executive Director
2105 East Enterprise Avenue, Suite 120
Appleton, WI 54913
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin
- Minimum 1 year RN experience required and 2 years of orthopedics preferred
- Certified in BLS
- Demonstrate ability to provide quality patient care
- Communicate and work efficiently with people
- Motivated and team oriented