About David Eggert, M.D.
Dr. Eggert, a West Bend native, began practicing in Appleton in 1986 with the Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton. An orthopedic surgeon certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, he is an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society. He has provided care to athletes at the NFL Scouting Combine as a member of the National Football League Physicians Society.
Dr. Eggert participates in the Appleton Area School District and Ripon College Athletic Programs and is a clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Medicine Residency Center. He founded the Medical Mentoring Program offered in partnership with area high schools and helped bring Robotic Surgery to the Fox Valley.
Dr. Eggert performs anterior hip replacement. To learn more about the procedure, click here.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
- Internship & Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Anterior hip replacements
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Sports medicine
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation