About Jay Minorik, M.D.
Dr. Minorik joined Valley Orthopedic Clinic, which eventually joined forces with OSI, in 2002. He treats patients in Appleton and Shawano.
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Minorik has a subspecialty in sports medicine and earned his sports medicine fellowship at the American Sports Medicine Institute. He an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society and the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr. Minorik serves as a clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency program and actively participates in the Lawrence University, Appleton Area School District, and St. Mary Catholic High School athletic programs as well as the Medical Mentoring Program.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship & Residency: Northwestern Medical School/McGaw Medical Center
- Fellowship: American Sports Medicine Institute
- Foot and ankle
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Sports medicine
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Total joint replacements (knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation