The Orthopedic & Sports Institute is currently seeking candidates for the position of Surgical Tech for the Ambulatory Surgery Center. This is a Casual position. We perform surgeries Monday -Friday. No weekends or holidays.
The Surgical Technologist, under the guidance of the staff registered nurse, is responsible for the care and safety of patients who come under his/her care. The surgical tech is responsible for ensuring effective communications between him/herself, the circulating nurse, the patient, other staff, and physicians. By anticipating the needs of the surgeon, the surgical tech provides assistance while maintaining an aseptic and safe surgical environment. We have an opening for casual surgical tech. The shifts vary with the hours ranging from 6:30 am – 6:30 pm. No weekends.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology
- Current ORT Certification preferred
- Demonstrate ability to provide quality patient care
- Communicate and work efficiently with people
- CPR certified
- Ability to work flexible hours and changing assignments
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.