About Kenneth Schaufelberger, M.D.
Dr. Schaufelberger, a Milwaukee area native, treats patients in Appleton, Oshkosh, and Waupaca. An orthopedic surgeon certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, he has completed fellowship specialty training in shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand surgery.
Dr. Schaufelberger has been practicing in the Fox Valley since 2007. He joined the Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton, which eventually joined forces with OSI in 2012.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship & Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Minimally Invasive Wrist and Hand Surgery, Yale University
- Ankle injuries
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation