Dr. Timothy Mologne heads up the care team at OSI's new Oshkosh clinic.
The Orthopedic & Sports Institute (OSI) has added an outreach clinic in Oshkosh. Located at 600 N. Koeller Street, the clinic is located in the former Urgent Care Physicans, Ltd. building that fronts Highway 41. Dr. Timothy Mologne, renowned sports medicine physician and orthopedic surgeon who recently joined the OSI team, will deliver care at the Oshkosh clinic. He performs surgery at the OSI Surgery Center in Appleton.
This latest clinic joins other OSI outreach locations designed to bring high-quality, accessible care to the region:
- De Pere: 1716 Lawrence Drive, De Pere, WI 54115
- New London: 1370 N. Shawano Street, New London, WI 54961
- Ripon: 402 Eureka Street, Ripon WI 54971
- Shawano: 212 E. Green Bay Street, Suite B, Shawano, WI 54166
- Waupaca: 102 Grand Seasons Drive, Suite 6, Waupaca WI 54981
To make an appointment with Dr. Mologne at either the Oshkosh or Appleton OSI location, please call 920.731.3111.