About Sheryl Gauthier, PA-C
Sheryl Gauthier, a Wisconsin native, has worked with Dr. Eggert at the Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton since 2011. As a Certified Physician Assistant, Ms. Gauthier treats orthopedic patients in Appleton, assists with surgery, and provides pre-operative and post-operative care for surgical patients. Ms. Gauthier is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Sheryl wants to help you live a more active life. She changed careers in the hope of promoting health and wellness and wants to see you perform at your best. You will find her working, reading, running, biking, and traveling north with her family.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Physician Assistant
- University of Nebraska: Accounting
- Smith College Leadership Series
- eCornell Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate
- AFAA Group Exercise Instructor Certificate
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.