Sports is OSI’s middle name. So we take your sport – and participation in it – seriously.
Every sports injury keeps you from doing what you love and performing at the level you want, so to you it makes no difference whether it’s minor or complex – it’s serious. When it comes to getting you back in the game, the sports medicine team at OSI is serious, too. We tailor treatments based on your individual needs and use advanced techniques for orthopedic and sports-related injuries, helping you safely return to your desired activity – and activity level – as quickly as possible. Many sports injuries can be addressed with conservative approaches, but if your injury requires surgical treatment, the orthopedic team at OSI is THE trusted name for sports medicine.
There isn’t a sports-related injury our OSI Sports Medicine trained physicians haven’t seen, and each OSI doctor is well trained in providing the care needed to get you back in the game, whether that be through nonsurgical treatment or surgical treatment. And because our OSI doctors are also orthopedic surgeons, you can get any sports-related injury surgery you need right here at OSI: arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, ACL reconstruction, cartilage restoration, meniscal transplant, rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability treatment, and more.
OSI is also the only organization in Northeast Wisconsin that offers robotic-assisted joint replacement surgeries with Mako and ROSA robotic-assisted surgery technologies, which offer computer-assisted precision and during-surgery data analytics for a more precise outcome. That cab translate to shortened recovery times and improved outcomes.
OSI Sports Medicine gets you back in the game with:
- OSI doctors who are also orthopedic surgeons so you are seeing the highest-trained physician you can.
- Mako and ROSA robotic-assisted surgery technology, which offers precision that can shorten recovery times and improves outcomes.
- On-site physical therapy overseen by your OSI surgeon.
- Non-operative management of common sports injuries in partnership with physical therapists.
- Physical therapists who are experts in rehabilitating your specific injury to ensure the best and fastest results.